Low Carbs - Pumpkin Seed Crackers
Are you looking for a tasty nutritious snack? Then you MUST try Pumpkin Seed Crackers.
A Pumpkin Seed Cracker is a natural way to consume essential nutrients such as antioxidant, zinc, magnesium, fiber, iron, and omega 3. It helps to imporve prostate and bladder health. Also, it is an excellent source of tryptophan, which is a precursor for serotonin to support restful good night sleep.
Low Carbs, Gluten Free - Pumpkin Seed Crackers
- 1/3 cup Organic coconut flour
- 1/3 cup Organic raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup Organic raw flaxseeds (grounded)
- 1/3 cup Organic raw sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Organic psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 1./4 cup Organic Raw Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup Hot water ( filtered)
- Preheat the oven to 300F
- Prepare a parchment paper on a flat baking pan.
- Put all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spread out the dough thinly.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until well done. (depends on your oven it takes upto over an hour)
- Turn off the oven and let it sit in the oven to dry.
- Remove from the oven and let it sit for a bit.
- Break into pieces.