Beef Stuffed Rainbow peppers
The ingredients that are in this Beef Stuffed Rainbow Peppers are an excellent source of phytonutrients and essential fatty acids that support healthy mitochondria and anti inflammatory properties in your body.
Especially adding fresh avocado will reduce inflammation compound,IL-6 as well as it helps to absorb phytonutrients from vegetables in your body.
Per beef stuffed rainbow pepper has about 8-10 (g) of protein.
- 1 pound (454g) organic grass fed beef (Grounded)
- 4-5 rainbow peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup home made rainbow cherry tomato sauce
- 1 fresh avocado
- 3 tbsp. flaxseeds (grounded)
- 2 tbsp. almond flour
- 1 tbsp. bee pollen in honey (optional)
- 1-2 inch fresh ginger root (blended)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. blackpepper
- turmeric/garlic/onion (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cut peppers into 4 slices each (remove seeds)
- In a mixing bowl, add beef, flaxseeds, almond flour, ginger, honey, salt, pepper and other spices then mix well (use your hands)
- Stuff the marinated beef in rainbow peppers and put in a baking pan.
- Bake beef stuffed rainbow peppers in the oven for 25 mintues.
- Remove it from the oven and add home made tomato sauce on the top of beef stuffed rainbow peppers.
- Granish with chopped fresh parsley.
- Bake it for 5 monutes
- Before serving, decorate with 2-3 slices of avocado on each beef stuffed rainbow peppers.