(100% Cacao) Dark Chocolate Cookies
100% Cacao Dark Chocolate Cookie is a gluten free and a dairy free baked goods. A Raw 100% Cacao Dark Chocolate has very bitter taste and there are not many people eat it raw even though it has many health benefits. Surprisingly, this cookie doesn’t have any bitterness and it tastes AMAZING!
What are the health benefits of 100% cacao dark chocolate?
- It contains high in antioxidants
- It contains high in fiber and nutrients such as manganese, potassium, selenium, copper, magnesium, zinc, and iron.
- It improves your brain function.
- It doesn’t contain any form of sugar.( completely suagr free)
- It regulates HDL and LDL ratio
- 2 cups almond flour (or brown rice flour)
- 1 & 1/3 cup swerve (icing form)
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 100 (g) 100% cacao dark chocolate
- 2 organc whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Prepare two large mixing bowls.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together dry ingredients; almond flour, swerve, baking soda, cinnamon, and sea salt and set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, add wet ingredients: coconut oil, eggs and mix well until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients into mixture of wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add chopped dark chocolate in the mixture batter and fold well with your hands.
- Use a small ice cream scoop (= 2 tablespoon) to make 24-26 cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until it turns a golden brown on edges.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool down.