Chocolate Pineapple Muffins
Good morning Weekend,
Looking for yummy baked goods for your post workout meal or weekend treat?
Do you know a "High Gl' can be the smart choice if you eat at the right time?
Try this incredible yummy chocolate pineapple muffin for your post workout.
- 1 cup Frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup Frozen mango
- 2 Organic free range eggs
- 2 Scoops Protein powder (Vanilla flavour)
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 & 1/2 cup Brown rice flour (Or almond flour)
- 1/2 cup Organic grass fed butter
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Sea salt
1. Preheat the oven 350F (5 minutes)
2. In a blender, blend frozen pineapple and mango until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, add 2 organic free range eggs and 1/2 cup swerve
4. Whipped the eggs and swerve well.
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix all together.
6. Prepare 12 silicon muffin cups in the baking muffin pan
7. Pour the mixture batter in the muffin cups evenly.
8. Bake about 30-35 minutes.
9. Take the bread out of oven and cool it down for 5 minutes